The Kiev Major 2017 Open Qualifiers

Kiev Major 2017 Open Qualifiers: Register Now!

The Kiev Major is coming very soon. And the open qualifiers are about to take place. The qualifiers will take place in March 6-March 9, 2017. FACEIT is running the open qualifiers for the SEA (South-East Asia), NA (North America), CIS, EU (Europe) and SA (South America) regions. While Perfect World is running the qualifiers for China.

If you want to sign up, then go for it! You don’t necessarily need a team either. You can register as a solo player and FACEIT will arrange a team for you from the other solo players who have registered. This makes The Kiev Major very very awesome because every player from every region can join in. It’s a great opportunity for every player to show their skills and see if they can be pro players.

Two teams each from the SEA, NA, EU, CIS regions and 8 teams from the SA region advance to the regional qualifiers. Then the winners of the SEA, NA, SA and EU champions cup also advance to the regional qualifiers. The same goes for China. 2 teams from China will advance to the regional qualifiers as well as the winners of the China champions cup.

To register, you can go to the official FACEIT website for all the regions except China. The Chinese registration is here. But for your convenience here are the links for all the other regions. You can also find all the schedules for all three days of qualifier matches in there.

If you’re signing up for the open qualifiers, the Daily eSports team wishes you luck! This Major certainly looks like it’s gonna  be loads of fun. We hope to see lots of great matches!

Plays games, sleeps, plays with his doggo and spams kappa everywhere!

7 Comments

1. higher education

March 23, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

• Delphia

May 20, 2017 at 9:12 am

Un joyeux bloguiversaire de Paris!Moi je suis une droguée des blogs-couture étant par la même occasion une droguée de couture (pour mes boubous, pour moi)Et il arrive, souvent, de passer des journées sans pouvoir faire chauffer ma MAC, lire ces poc;3,s&#s9test donc l'occasion d'avoir ma dose…

2. internet health

March 24, 2017 at 9:38 am

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give one thing back and help others like you aided me.

3. dep of education

March 24, 2017 at 8:02 pm

It is truly a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

4. online education

March 26, 2017 at 11:37 am

I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

5. education for all

March 27, 2017 at 3:22 am

Your way of describing all in this piece of writing is in fact pleasant, every one be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

6. masters in education

March 27, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I can truly obtain helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.